Our Projects Involving
Industrial Ventilation and Exhaust
for Dust Control, Dust Collection, and Vapor Control
The Engineers Collaborative provides industrial ventilation services for dust control and vapor control to help protect workers' health and plant facilities using technology incorporating dust control hoods, vapor control hoods, local exhaust systems, containment booths, dust explosion protection and filtration.
A Sampling Of Our Engineered Projects
- Custom 30,000 CFM dust collector for HEPA-level particulate filtration for R&D laboratory exhaust system handling powders of unknown toxicity.
- Custom dust capture hoods for existing dust control systems for weighing, mixing, blending, granulation, milling, compression and encapsulation of pharmaceutical products.
- Fire and dust explosion relief systems for existing dust collectors by strengthening dust collector housings, explosion venting and chemical suppression.
- Dust and vapor control exhaust systems for weighing, blending, milling and packaging of cosmetic pigments, powders and liquid fragrances.
- Special bin receiver hoods to eliminate pneumatic conveying system plugging.
- Dust and vapor control exhaust systems for reactors and blending, milling, weighing and packaging of bulk food flavorings.
- Modifications to slaughterhouse antibacterial spray tunnel to protect plant operators from irritating overspray.
- Dust control system for weighing, mixing, blending and milling of herbicides, fungicides and pesticides utilizing material handling techniques to minimize exhaust air quantities and dust control system costs.
- Unique dip pipe direct exhaust vapor control system for toxic liquid transfer from drums to reactors.
- Dust control systems for acrylic polymer bulk powder packaging lines.